Stolen Hoodie Candle
VENDOR: Evil Queen
You know that moment when you “borrow” someones hoodie that you knowingly have NO intentions of returning, whatsoever? Yeah, that’s what inspired this one.
A sultry mix of cologne, cedar, and leather. Like the hottie this hoodie once *belonged* to. This classic masculine cedar leather scent will transport you! A woodsy and amber men's type with an evocative musk and tonka bean base note. This fragrance is a classic masculine fresh scent!
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Cedar, Clove // Middle: Egyptian Amber // Base: Musk, Tonka Bean
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In