Starry Eyed Necklace
VENDOR: Ella Stein
To the moon, stars and back– love has no boundaries.
- Handcrafted at the time of order by artisan women in India.
- Hand-wrapped in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging (includes a reusable tin Ella Stein container, muslin cloth pouch, and polishing cloth. Also includes 'Our Story' and a signed note from the woman who hand-packaged your jewelry on recycled paper.)
- Conscious manufacturing practices.
- 100% nickel free.
- Available in 14k gold plated sterling silver or in sterling silver.
Created with Real Diamonds
- Cut: Single cut, 26 facets.
- Color: H.
- Clarity: VS.
- Conflict-free and ethically-sourced.
- Zero-waste diamonds (we use almost 100% of each diamond versus the industry average of 60%.)
- Kimberley Process (KP) compliant.
- Responsible Jewelry Council Certified (RJCC), an international merit that upholds human, environmental, and product standards.
- Women's Jewelry Association member (WJA).
- Remove before shower, swimming, exercising.
- Avoid perfumes, creams, bleach/cleaning supplies.
- Store jewelry away from extreme temperatures and humidity. (Use the Ella Stein pouch and tin provided!)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In