Dangling from two simple rings, this reversible pendant from Brighton has a rope-framed amethyst on one side and, in contrast, a modern, unframed oval on the reverse, punctuated by a dart of Swarovski. Amethyst is said to symbolize spiritual contentment.
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Length: 16" - 24" Adjustable
- Features: Reversible
- Pendant Drop: 1 1/2"
- Material: Swarovski crystal
- Finish: Silver plated/Light Rose Gold Plated
- Stones: Dog Tooth Amethyst
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.