OMG the leaves are like, literally dead. Right? I mean, I just can't. even. Be sure to stock up on literally dead, cause we all know you want to burn this candle all year round.
Holiday frost is in the air with a spicy caramel apple cider after smell. Kind of a clean, fresh smell of leaves with warmth from the cider. Unique fresh bouquet begins with a cooling outdoor accord, green lemon, bergamot, apple pear & mandarin orange. There is also a delicious blend of gooey caramel with ripe Mcintosh apple. The heart blends jasmine, bois de rose, cedarwood, spices, and Siberian fir needles. The base is heliotrope, amber, vanilla, patchouli and vetiver.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles by Evil Queen
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- This candle comes with a silver lid
Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pear, Mandarin, Caramel // Middle: Jasmine, Bois De Rose, Cedarwood, Siberian Fir, Spice // Base: Heliotrope, Amber, Vanilla, Patchouli, Vetiver