Evil Queen Candles Additional Information
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting.